Fall 2009

Yes, Fall seems like a long time ago and it was so admittedly we have some catching up to do with the Blog.

We have been busy raising our two munchkins, Chloe continues to show her own little personality and baby cuteness and loves to watch her big brother run around. Noah is a larger than life 3 yr old with his imagination always turned to the max and feet at full speed.

We enjoyed a visit from Nanny in October and took an afternoon to explore an apple orchard.

One of Noah's 1000 silly faces


Loading up with apples


This could be so many things, I won't even guess.


Noah discovers the joy of suction


Earlier in the fall we took a weekend trip to Norfolk to visit Carolyn, Nolan and Lyra. Here we are enjoying one of several trips to Starbucks


One of our fun outings was at a huge playground in Chesapeake. Noah shows Aunt Carolyn the way.

In downtown Norfolk we explored the USS Wisconsin


How big is the ship Noah?

Dad, check out these pipes

We had a great day at the beach, Noah and Lyra loved digging in the sand (fortunately Lyra no longer feels compelled to eat the sand)

Toddler toes






The kids had a great time running at a park along the Norfolk waterfront











Buddies

In early September we had some good family time with Grammy, Pappy, Carolyn, Nolan and Lyra. We enjoyed a hike on some trails a couple miles down road.

We hauled this rock out of the woods and they actually brought it home with them, is that normal?

What? its the rock slowing you down?

Is that a Yettie?



Enjoying our local Garden Center




No jealousy here!

3 comments:

The Rice's said...

Looks like a fun trip!! Chloe and Noah look great! Can't wait to see your Christmas pictures!!

Anonymous said...

Hey im new on here. I stumbled upon this message board I have found It absolutely helpful and it has helped me tons. I should be able to give something back and support others like it has helped me.

Thanks Everyone, Catch You Around.

Anonymous said...

Hi-ya i am new on here. I stumbled upon this website I find It vastly useful and it's helped me a lot. I hope to give something back and help other users like it has helped me.

Cheers, See You Around